2021 Sponsor and Exhibitor Prospectus
August 5, 2021 Update: The 2021 Conference will be presented in two formats; In-person, and simultaneously as a virtual event. We will be using Cvent Attendee Hub, a platform considered as having the best-in-class attendee, speaker, and exhibitor experience. Robust features including messaging will be available to both in-person and virtual attendees. Additional information will be made available to confirmed sponsors and exhibitors closer to the event.
Purchase your Sponsorship or Exhibit Booth
The 2021 Conference exhibit hall is sold out. Please contact [email protected] to be added to the waitlist.
Pay online or request an invoice. Note all sponsorships include an exhibit booth.
Exhibitor Terms & Conditions
Additional Exhibitor Registration
Deadline for registering your additional staff: 5:00 PM EST, October 6, 2021. After this date additional exhibitors must register onsite. Please identify your exhibit staff early!
Note: Use this link to register only after your companies Sponsor/Exhibitor application has been accepted. The registration fee is $395. To be eligible for this rate, the additional Sponsor/Exhibitor must be a direct employee of exhibiting or sponsoring company. This fee includes full conference registration, including admission to all conference sessions October 13-14, exhibit area, and receptions. Note this does not include admission Safe Tank Entry Workshop, Tank Fundamentals, or EPA courses offered October 11-12, 2021. To attend those courses you must pay the full admission fee for those courses. Registration badges are not interchangeable; swapping or sharing of badges is not allowed.
Exhibitor Schedule at a Glance – All Times Central
|Tuesday, October 12, 2021
|3:00 pm – 6:00 pm
|Wednesday, October 13, 2021
|7:00 am – 5:00 pm
||Registration Services Open
|6:30 am – 7:30 am
||Exhibitor Set-Up (if not set October 12)
|7:30 am – 6:00 pm
||Expo Open, including Welcome Reception 5:00 – 6:00 pm
|Thursday, October 14, 2021
|7:00 am – 5:00 pm
||Registration Services Open
|7:30 am – 3:35 pm
|3:35 pm – 4:30 pm
All Exhibitors are welcome to attend the Closing Reception
|5:00 pm – 6:00 pm
For additional information, please contact:
Attendee and Exhibit Staff Registration: Lindsay Morrison, 202-682-8194, [email protected]
Exhibition Logistics: Lindsay Morrison, 202-682-8194, [email protected]
Sponsor/Exhibitor Sales: Matthew Cunningham, 202-682-8158, [email protected]
Exhibit Booth Information
Exhibitors are responsible for providing their own AV. Electricity will be provided to all exhibitors, as well as free WiFi.
Each exhibitor will be provided a draped 10’ wide x 8′ deep exhibit booth (80 square feet). Each booth includes two chairs, garbage can, and a 6′ x 30″ draped table that can be removed. A company sign will be provided above your booth. One 120 volt electrical outlet will be provided at no charge, as well as complimentary WiFi. Note: Set up outside of the set up times listed above is strictly forbidden. No exhibitor badges or materials will be distributed outside of these times.
Exhibitors wishing to order additional AV services (i.e. renting a monitor) may contact the hotel directly and ask to speak with the in-house AV department.
API has arranged complimentary receiving, storage and delivery to the onsite API office for exhibitor materials.
Note: Materials may arrive as early as Tuesday, October 5th, but not before.
Exhibitors are kindly asked to consolidate their materials into as few boxes/items as possible.
During exhibit set-up hours you may retrieve your materials from the API office.
Exhibitors are responsible for their own outbound shipping. Please pack your own return shipping labels.
Please address all boxes/packages as follows:
API Storage Tank Conference
Attn: Name/Company/Booth #
Grand Hyatt Nashville
Attn: Booth #
Neither API or Freeman is responsible for outbound shipping. The hotel does not have a business/shipping center. Please pack your own shipping labels. The hotel will take all labeled items over to the loading dock at no charge. Exhibitors are also responsible for calling their carriers and arranging pickup.
- All booth activities must take place within the confines of the assigned booth space.
- Booth activities deemed too disruptive may be discontinued at Show Management’s discretion.
- All promotional activities and distribution of literature must take place within the confines of the assigned booth. Distribution outside of the confines of the booth, including all API and Sheraton Hotel public areas is strictly prohibited.
- If a booth noise level is particularly disturbing or disruptive, Show Management will direct that the noise be turned down.
- All speakers must face inward and not out towards the aisles or neighboring Exhibits. Exhibitors found in non-compliance, will be required to modify the direction of the speakers to a more suitable position.
- No element can impede the aisles; All demonstrations must take place within the confines of the assigned booth space.
- A maximum height of eight feet is allowed only in the rear half of the booth space, with a four foot height restriction on all materials (product or equipment) in the front half of the booth.
- All booths should be designed in such a way so as to eliminate line of sight obstructions from one exhibit to the next.
- Delivery or removal of any portion of an exhibit will not be permitted during exhibit hours
2021 Storage Tank Conference Exhibitors